The Grape Escape is a winemaking school that offers a hands-on experience in winemaking while relaxing with friends and family. Courses are broken up into four one-hour sessions where customers participate in the process and create wines from prestigious California and Chilean grapes. The Grape Escape also hosts workshops on olive oil and balsamic vinegar bottling, making your own mozzarella cheese, melting your own wine infused chocolate and other food and wine events. They also hold a number of open house wine tastings throughout the year with a variety of wine, food and music.
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance and restrooms
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Phone orders, Web orders
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Winemaker: Tom Nye
- Signature and bestselling wines: Napa Cabernet
- Tasting information: The Grape Escape holds 10 open house wine tasting events per year with a variety of wine, food and music.
- Online store link: www.thegrapeescape.net/tge-order.aspx
- Outside food allowed?: Yes
- Accepts large groups?: Yes