Opened in 1987, Halter's Cycles is a locally-owned bike shop operated by avid riders. The shop carries a variety of mountain, road, triathlons and hybrid bikes, in addition to offering professional bike fitting and repair services.
Halter's sells a wide selection of bike parts, accessories and apparel from brands like Cannondale, Oakley, Salsa, Giordanna, Wipperman and Geax. Visit the Halter's Cycles Web site for an overview of the shop's products and services.
- Fax: NONE / Use email
- Hours: Hours may vary by season 11-7 Weekdays 10-5 Sat Gone riding on Sunday
- Handicap Accessible: Roll up
- Founding Date: 1987
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bicycles, Bicycle parts, 29ers, Road bikes, Tubes, Tires, Saddles, Patch kits, Bib shorts, Spinning shoes, Pedals, Bicycle chains, Bicycle lights, Triathlon Bicycles. Smiles.
- Services: Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit as a rule unless other arrangement has been made.
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Local riders have become friends. Halters serves as a gathering spot for riders to meet.
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Canal road
- Sporting goods rentals: No