After witnessing the devastation left behind from Hurricane Sandy and carefully evaluating all options, the Viking Athletic Club has made the decision to postpone the 8th Annual Run with the Vikings 5K to a later date.
South Brunswick High School is still without power and the local police are currently assisting others with more important matters.
We hope to have a date as soon as possible and will work with the school to determine that date. If you are unable to attend the race as a result of the date change you may transfer (give or sell) your race number or carry over your race entry to the 2013 Run with the Vikings 5K scheduled for next year.
If you would like to utilize either of these two options you must email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can make the necessary changes.
Regards, Bob Tona