South Brunswick will hold clinics on the following dates:
- Sept. 18 for Senior/High Risk** residents from 9 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the South Brunswick Senior Center
- Sept. 23 for Adult (Flu Only) from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at Charleston Place.
- Sept. 24 for pediatric children** 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Four Seasons Club House.
- Sept. 24 Adult (Flu Only) from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Four Seasons Club House.
- Oct. 5 Adult Fair from 9 a.m. to noon at the South Brunswick Senior Center.
Seasonal flu vaccine: $20 cash, check (made payable to SPUH) or Medicare B. Pneumonia vaccine: $20 cash, check (made payable to SPUH) or Medicare B. You must bring your Medicare card with you. If you are in an HMO, you should receive your immunizations at your HMO facility or you will be charged $20.
All pediatric clients (ages 3 years to 18 years) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Vaccines will be administered on an appointment-only basis on Sept. 24, 2013 (Register online).
Pregnant women or breast feeding mothers must bring a note from their physician in order to receive the flu vaccine.
In the event of vaccine shortages or delays in distributions that require changes in flu eligibility or clinic date changes, the Health Department will issue a press release.
**Appointments necessary: Register online beginning Aug. 27, 2013 at www.sbtnj.net (Click on Health and follow the link).