The South Brunswick Department of Parks & Recreation will start registration for 2012 Spring Recreation Preschool Program on March 12, 2012 for residents at the Community Pass-South Brunswick online registration website. Non-residents may register on Monday, March 26, 2012. Deadline for registering is April 2.
Preschool Programs for ages 2 years to 4.5 year olds are as follows:
- 2-3 year olds, “Rough & Ready 2’s”: an art and gym programs for toddlers and caregivers.
- 2.5-3.5 year olds, “Rhyme with me”: an art and gym program centering around Nursery Rhymes for child and caregiver.
- 3-4 year olds, “Messy Play”: an art & craft program for children who need to separate from caregiver.
- 3.5-4.5 year olds, “Alphabet Soup”: an art & craft program for children who have successfully separated from the caregiver.
- 3.5-4.5 year olds, “Movin & Groovin”: a gym program for children who have successfully separated from the caregiver.
- 3.5-4.5 year olds Little Chefs: a cooking program for child and caregiver.
- 3.5-8 year olds Youth Dramatics program registration is now open and the deadline is 3/27.
To access the online registration for the above programs and for more information on fees, program descriptions, days, dates and times and downloadable fliers on all programs, go to the recreation website: www.sbtnj.net, click the Recreation tab.
A link to the Community Pass-South Brunswick site is on the Recreation home page. After registering online, mail in your payment by check or bring it in person to the Recreation office in the Community Center within five (5) business days.
Checks are payable to ‘South Brunswick Township’. If paying by mail send to South Brunswick Parks and Recreation, PO Box 190, Monmouth Jct. NJ 08852. You can register at the Recreation Office in person, Monday – Friday, 8:45 am – 4:15 pm at the public computer, available for online registration or call the Recreation Office at (732)-329-4000 ext. 7671 at same days and times as above.