The clouds are sticking around today and look to bring some rain with them.
However, don't let that dampen the mood as Oct. 17 celebrates the wonderful world of gaudy clothes in honor of a 70's icon. See below for more information as we check out what's going on in South Brunswick today.
1. Today's forecast calls for mostly cloudy skies early in the day with a few showers developing later. The high today is 74 degrees with a 40 percent chance of rain. The temperature will drop to 64 degrees overnight with a 60 percent chance of rain.
2. Today is National Wear Something Gaudy Day, which encourages people to forego fashion and style to wear something completely tasteless, cheap and showy. The roots of the day are traced to 1970's sitcom Three's Company, where the iconic Larry Dallas declared a Wear Something Gaudy Day, according to Holiday Insights. And any holiday that celebrates Larry Dallas is okay in our book.