Invite a friend
Business Networking International
Need more business? Let us help you. Get more referrals with a structured Word-of-Mouth Marketing System!
BNI is the largest business networking organization in the world. We help members with training and implementation of a referral system. We use a one-person-per-profession structure.
With 100,000 members, BNI has been helping businesses for 24 years!
* Ability to give and receive more referrals.
* Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
* Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year.
* Comprehensive training in using your membership and running your chapter to effectively increase referral income using our system.
* BNI provides a positive, supportive, and structured environment for men and women to further their business through word-of-mouth marketing.
* Tools to network more effectively, including an orientation CD giving the "Formula for Success" in BNI, a badge, a vinyl card holder to carry members' business cards, referral slips, marketing materials for your chapter and much, much more.
* Bi-monthly newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business.
Who I'd like to meet:
Business Professionals that are looking to work with others to build a referral based Business through building long-term lasting relationships. BNI chapters only allow 1 person per profession per chapter. This allows you to build professional relationships without trying to out-sell your competition. Get involved to start receiving qualified referrals before your competitor does! Please email us for more information about generating more business for your company!
Please let us know your profession so that we can begin to help you associate with other professionals that may refer you.
|Where||South Brunswick Township Municipal Complex 540 Ridge Rd, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852 (Public Works Building 1st floor)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 am–8:30 am|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Phone||732 329-2613 x16|
More About South Brunswick Township Municipal Complex
The South Brunswick Municipal Building is home to a number of township offices and departments, including the police department, the municipal court, the township clerk, planning and zoning and the township health department. The building is also home to township council meetings, as well as meetings of the township zoning board and planning board. A township-sponsored art gallery also lines the municipal building's hallways.
Other events here
- SBPAL Cheerleading/Football Registration Open House Tomorrow, May 20, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm