- Organization: Friendship Circle of Greater Mercer County
- Causes: Educational, Health, Kids, Seniors, Women
- Date(s): October 28, 2012
- Contact person: Mushky Wilhelm
- Phone: 609-683-7240
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.expofriendship.org
We are excited to invite you to the EXPO:FRIENDSHIP on October 28th at Robbinsville High School. Save the Date!
EXPO:FRIENDSHIP is an initiative of the Friendship Circle of Greater Mercer County. The Expo will benefit those dealing with mental or physical disabilities or behavioral issues by providing support, assistance and resources to individuals and families with special needs.
The Expo will promote the acceptance awareness and inclusion of individuals with special needs to the community at large.
EXPO:FRIENDSHIP will include many programs of interest to all. Some of these are
- A concert performance by an autistic adult and his father
- A simulation on dyslexia
- A talk by an adult with cerebral palsy on his success story
- A talk by a local business member on hiring special needs individuals for jobs
- Speakers on long-term planning for special needs children, financial planning and sustainability and advocacy for school children.
There will be a “drop-off” service for special needs children and a “family fun center” to entertain all children; thus, providing needed time for parents to attend the Expo.
We hope you will take advantage of this amazing opportunity. Join us and help make this OUR mission and OUR success. See you on October 28th at EXPO:FRIENDSHIP.
To register as a vendor, make a donation or sign up for one of the many volunteering opportunities, please contact us!